Friday, August 6, 2010

Seth's Surprise!

I had planned at surprise party for my boyfriend's, Seth, 23rd birthday - that in itself was an accomplishment seeing as I am horrible at surprises! But, in addition to organizing the get together in secret, I also made his birthday cake - my second fondant attempt! 


I really liked the design with the stripes and poka-dots and green/teal/white color scheme of the cake. The top tier was chocolate and the bottom was vanilla. Attendants of the party had a lot of positive things to say about the look of the cake and the taste! I was even asked to make another birthday cake for one of Seth's relatives later in the week (But more on that in my next post!).


Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures with my camera so I only have my Blackberry's photos to upload and the cake wasn't completely finished. But, here it is...





No comments:

Post a Comment